Your opportunity to shape our future strategy.
As we look to develop our strategic priorities for the next three years we want to hear your views on how we can support and care for individuals and communities across Edinburgh and East Lothian.
Your answers are important and will help us to hear a range of voices and understand different views about what is important to you. This information will help us to create a plan for 2024-27 which we will publish on our website in Summer 2024.
We welcome everyone's input. You do not need to have had any experience with the Hospice or our services to take part in the survey.
Palliative care offers a whole range of care and support to people with incurable life-limiting illness.
Palliative support can include:
- Public health education for communities to better understand palliative care and be confident to support each other through illness, caring, death, and grief.
- Wellbeing support for inpatients, outpatients and people living in the community to self-mange symptoms and live well with their condition.
- Inpatient care offering medical care, complex pain and symptom management, psychological and emotional support, and practical assistance.
- Hospice at Home providing complex symptom management care at home and ongoing care and support in people's own homes or usual place of residence.
- Practical, social, spiritual, and emotional support for patients, their families, carers and friends while in the care of the hospice and through bereavement.
Please keep in mind these different aspects of palliative and end of life care as you fill in the questions below.
We welcome everyone's input. You do not need to have had any experience with the Hospice or our services to take part in the survey and it should take less than 10 minutes to complete https://bit.ly/3Ru6urY. Closing date for reposnses is end of December 2023.
You can also help us reach even more of our community by sharing this survey.
If you have any questions about the survey or its content please email firstname.lastname@example.org.